Zero Suit Samus is one of the best things to happen to the Metroid saga and we all know it. It is a more agile and feminine version of Samus that’s just as powerful
This beautiful lady not only looks great, but she can also kick alien’s butts. Even though she originated in the Metroid games, Super Smash made her famous all around the world.
I remember when it came as a big surprise for many that Samus was a girl, but nowadays no one could ever forget about this. Zero Suit Samus played a big part on this. She is as strong and cool as she is beautiful.
So it’s pretty easy to see why she’s a popular cosplay with gamers. Zero Suit Samus cosplay makes you feel like you could pilot your space ship and save the galaxy! However, we cannot do this… yet.
So the closest thing you can do is look great while cosplaying Zero Suit Samus, and we’re here to help you with that!
1. Zero Suit Samus Costume
Now this is the way to go when cosplaying as Zero Suit Samus. This beautiful bodysuit is handmade and very detailed, not to mention that it looks amazing.
The materal fits your body perfectly like a second skin and will look amazing once you get the other accessories done, but this certainly is the best way to start up. I mean, look at it! It’s pretty much all done!
- The materials (wet look spandex) are very comfortable and look absolutely great!
- Much easier on the skin than latex
- Will perfectly suit your body
- Being handmade, as long as you give out your measurements right, it will look amazing and fit great
- The gloves can be removed
- It’s glossy. GLOSSY!
2. CosplayLife Zero Suit Samus Cosplay Costume
This bodysuit is perfect if you’re on a tight budget! While there are others that go up to over $700 around, this sells up for less than $70! Looks great and the materials and print are nice quality!
Not only this but they also offer different colors so you can chose the one you like best. The blend of Spandex and Polyester fabric makes it very flexible, breathable and comfortable. It’s important to be comfortable when you’re covered from neck to toes!
- It’s design and print is perfect if you’re not a big gym fan. The defined body is printed right into the design. It will look great even if you don’t work out that much
- Invisible vertical zipper on the back makes it easier to take off
- Stretches up to 4x its original size
3. Linfairy Womens Blonde Wig Costume Cosplay Wig + 50cm Ponytail
Cosplaying is not all about clothing, the hair is also an important element. While you can just use your natural hair and get it dyed, it is not goo for your hair to be dyed over and over.
And even if you dye your hair, maybe it just doesn’t look like it. Or maybe you just don’t want to do it! This wig looks just like Zero Suit Samus hair and feels great!
- The color looks great
- It is very comfortable
- You can even cut it a little if you need to
- Includes one free wig cap
- It is very inexpensive
4. Zero Suit Samus Paralyser Gun Prop
This 3D printed replica of the Zero Suit Samus’s Paralyser Gun is just the thing you need to get your cosplay to the next level. Printed in gray PLA you can even hand-paint it yourself. The attention to details in this prop will simply really blow your mind out
- Printed with great custom settings, keeping the attention to detail
- Very lightweight and extremely sturdy
- Durable and easy to carry around
- PLA is considered the most ‘earth friendly’ plastic around. 100% Biodegradable
5. Zero Suit Samus Hoodie Metroid
Cosplaying is not just about getting the costume done to the extreme details. It is also about giving your own personal touch to the characters you’re cosplaying.
This hoodie can be used for portraying a relaxed Samus. Maybe you can be Samus on her day off. Or you could just use it for your everyday life and feel like a space heroin
- Comfortable materials
- Lovely details
- excellent quality
- You can chose to either get a zipped or a pull over hoodie
6. Zero Suit Samus Tunic Shirt Metroid
But you don’t always feel like wearing a hoodie. Maybe you just want to feel like Samus during a warm day or in Summer. This tank style tunic has all the details of the bodysuit of Samus, turned into a nice and lovely tunic you can wear any day!
- You can choose between a tank style tunic or a long sleeve tunic
- All the cool details of Zero Suit Samus’ bodysuit made into this beautiful tunic
- Very comfortable and fresh
7. Zero Suit Leggings
This nice pair of leggings are just the thing to go with your hoodie or tunic. Now you can be Zero Suit Samus even when going out for a walk or going to the gym
- Made of 82% polyester and 18%spandex, it stretches up nicely
- Hand-sewn and printed
- Detailed and comfortable
- Excellent for everyday use
So, wrapping things up
Well, it’s time to wrap things up, and in the cosplay world it can be quite literal. There are a lot of cool Zero Suit Samus cosplay options, and you can wear a lot of the accessories in your every day life too. When you think about it, it’s kind of ironic to get a suit to cosplay ZERO SUIT Samus, but I guess that’s how this game goes. Choose the item you like the best on this list and you won’t regret it though!