Zero Suit Samus is one of the best things to happen to the Metroid saga and we all know it. It is a more agile and feminine version of Samus that’s just as powerful
This beautiful lady not only looks great, but she can also kick alien’s butts. Even though she originated in the Metroid games, Super Smash made her famous all around the world.
I remember when it came as a big surprise for many that Samus Aran was a girl, but nowadays no one could ever forget about this. Samus Aran’s zero suit played a big part on this. She is as strong and cool as she is beautiful.
So it’s pretty easy to see why the Samus Aran zero suit is such a popular Samus Aran cosplay costume for gamers. Cosplaying zero suit Samus makes you feel like you could pilot your space ship and save the galaxy! However, we cannot do this… yet.
So the closest thing you can do is look great while cosplaying Zero Suit Samus, and we’re here to help you with that!
- 1. Zero Suit Samus Costume
- 2. CosplayLife Zero Suit Samus Cosplay Costume
- 3. Metroid Other M Samus Aran Sammy Outfit Attire Zentai Zero Suit Cosplay Costume
- 4. Zero Suit Samus Black Costume Bodysuit
- 5. Linfairy Womens Blonde Wig Costume Cosplay Wig + 50cm Ponytail
- 5. MapofBeauty Yellow Split Ring Type Allot Cosplay Wigs
- 6. Zero Suit Samus Paralyser Gun Prop
- 7. Zero Suit Samus Hoodie Metroid
- 8. Zero Suit Samus Tunic Shirt Metroid
- 9. Zero Suit Leggings
- 10. Zero Suit Samus Crop Top
- So, wrapping things up
1. Zero Suit Samus Costume
Now this is the way to go when cosplaying as Zero Suit Samus. This beautiful bodysuit is handmade and very detailed, not to mention that it looks amazing.
The materal fits your body perfectly like a second skin and will look amazing once you get the other accessories done, but this certainly is the best way to start up. I mean, look at it! It’s pretty much all done!
- The materials (wet look spandex) are very comfortable and look absolutely great!
- Much easier on the skin than latex
- Will perfectly suit your body
- Being handmade, as long as you give out your measurements right, it will look amazing and fit great
- The gloves can be removed
- It’s glossy. GLOSSY!
2. CosplayLife Zero Suit Samus Cosplay Costume
This bodysuit is perfect if you’re on a tight budget! While there are others that go up to over $700 around, this sells up for less than $70! Looks great and the materials and print are nice quality!
Not only this but they also offer different colors so you can chose the one you like best. The blend of Spandex and Polyester fabric makes it very flexible, breathable and comfortable. It’s important to be comfortable when you’re covered from neck to toes!
- It’s design and print is perfect if you’re not a big gym fan. The defined body is printed right into the design. It will look great even if you don’t work out that much
- Invisible vertical zipper on the back makes it easier to take off
- Stretches up to 4x its original size
3. Metroid Other M Samus Aran Sammy Outfit Attire Zentai Zero Suit Cosplay Costume
We-ve already featured 2 options as far a s Zero Suit Samus’ bodysuit. But there’s no harm in adding a third one to the equation, just so that you can completely choose the one you like the best. The three of them are failry different design-wise, and while it is true that they are all of the same character, the are plenty of differences between the three models altogether.
This one is directly inspired by the design of her suit in Metroid Other M, released for the Nintendo Wii in 2010.This is still similar to the previous one on this very same list, however, if you take a lok at them thee differences are quite obvious. But of course, this one is still an excellent quality costume piece that canm be manufactured to your very own custom size
- Simple design but excellent quality
- Very comfortable
- It stretches up nicely while retaining its shape
- Its fresh and comfortable to wear
- Looks great once it’s on
- All in one piece, this spandex bodysuit is easy to take care of
4. Zero Suit Samus Black Costume Bodysuit
There are plenty of different ways to cover up the same costume, and Zero Suit Samus is an excellent example of that. It’s not like she’s part of a Super Sentai series with “tons” of different suits that are just the same in a different color palette each. The Zero Suit Samus costume just looks good in so many different colors and styles just like they appear on the Super Smash Bros games.
This version of the costume is pretty much the same style of all the previously mentioned only that this time it comes in a very cool black design that looks incredibly nice and slick. It is certainly one of the best ways to dress with the original suit of the character and stand out from the crowd at the same time, even though it comes in a darker tone.
- It looks amazing in this darker color scheme
- It’s very inexpensive but it’ made with great attention to detail
- Amazing if you want to make a Super Smash Bros. group cosplay and there is already another Zero Suit Samus in
- Excellent spandex material, it’s resistant and keeps its shape nicely
5. Linfairy Womens Blonde Wig Costume Cosplay Wig + 50cm Ponytail
Cosplaying is not all about clothing, the hair is also an important element. While you can just use your natural hair and get it dyed, it is not goo for your hair to be dyed over and over.
And even if you dye your hair, maybe it just doesn’t look like it. Or maybe you just don’t want to do it! Let’s face it, why go through all the trouble of fixing your natural hair up, dying it, changing your very own style, when you can just go and get yourself a wig as cool as this one? This wig looks just like Zero Suit Samus hair and feels great!
- The color looks great
- It is very comfortable
- You can even cut it a little if you need to
- Includes one free wig cap
- It is very inexpensive
5. MapofBeauty Yellow Split Ring Type Allot Cosplay Wigs
This one is an excellent alternative to the previously listed one. It’s not that their prices are too different from one another, but it’s more about the small differences and a matter of preference. But as usual, we try to keep most people satisfied and that involves covering different preferences, even when it comes to choosing the right wig for your costume.
This wig has a slightly strong tonality of yellow and shorter hairstyle. It is still the perfect look for a Zero Suit Samus costume wig, but it is a little bit different from the last one. While the other looked more like hair from a movie adaptation of the character, this one just looks a lot like it is taken straight out of the game itself. They are both of excellent quality build, so it all comes down to personal preferences as to which one do you think fis the best your Zero Suit Samus costume
- It looks like taken straight out of a video game
- Looks beautiful and very natural
- Easy to brush and take care of
- Bright color
- Lovely design that perfectly fits the character
6. Zero Suit Samus Paralyser Gun Prop
Remember the time when everything needed to be done by hand and sometimes we got some issues with the design not being the same as originally intended or maybe being entirely different? Well that time is called the past, nowadays there are more cost-effective ways to produce our props and get them perfect every time. Since it started, 3D printing has always been getting more and more popular, and for a good reason. It is a fairly inexpensive way to produce amazing designs with a pretty much nonexistent error margin and get amazing results in no time.
This 3D printed replica of the Zero Suit Samus’s Paralyser Gun is just the thing you need to get your cosplay to the next level. Printed in gray PLA you can even hand-paint it yourself. The attention to details in this prop will simply really blow your mind out
- Printed with great custom settings, keeping the attention to detail
- Very lightweight and extremely sturdy
- Durable and easy to carry around
- PLA is considered the most ‘earth friendly’ plastic around. 100% Biodegradable
7. Zero Suit Samus Hoodie Metroid
Cosplaying is not just about getting the costume done to the extreme details. It is also about giving your own personal touch to the characters you’re cosplaying. You have to play the role of the character, and if you feel like taking that character out of its original universe that’s fine, but you have to do it right all the way. If you want to take Samus to her normal life in earth or when she’s not out on a mission, then you must to do it right
This hoodie can be used for portraying a relaxed Samus. Maybe you can be Samus on her day off. Or you could just use it for your everyday life and feel like a space heroin
- Comfortable materials
- Lovely details
- excellent quality
- You can chose to either get a zipped or a pull over hoodie
8. Zero Suit Samus Tunic Shirt Metroid
But you don’t always feel like wearing a hoodie. Maybe you just want to feel like Samus during a warm day or in Summer. This tank style tunic has all the details of the bodysuit of Samus, turned into a nice and lovely tunic you can wear any day!
- You can choose between a tank style tunic or a long sleeve tunic
- All the cool details of Zero Suit Samus’ bodysuit made into this beautiful tunic
- Very comfortable and fresh
9. Zero Suit Leggings
This nice pair of leggings are just the thing to go with your hoodie or tunic. Now you can be Zero Suit Samus even when going out for a walk or going to the gym. We always try to keep taking our favorite characters with us wherever we go, and while we can carry stickers, straps on our backpacks with cool character-based design or even small plushies, one of the hardest places to take our characters is to exercise.
This leggings go perfect with the previously mentioned tunic as a very casual wear, or they can be comfortably to exercise wherever you want to and still take your favorite character with you. After all, cosplaying is much more than to just wear a costume
- Made of 82% polyester and 18%spandex, it stretches up nicely
- Hand-sewn and printed
- Detailed and comfortable
- Excellent for everyday use
10. Zero Suit Samus Crop Top
This is just the perfect match for the previous item in the list. Not only you can wear both of this at the same time and look awesome while you excercise, but you can also make a Zero Suit fitness-style cosplay. One excellent thing about this kind of cosplaying clothing is that they can actually be worn for something else than to cosplay
The high quality of the dye sublimation used for printing the design into the combination of polyester and spandex add up for a beautiful design with very bright colors that will last for a long, long time. And of course, since it pretty much is clothing made for exercising you may be wondering if it can be washed normally with the rest of your clothes, and thankfully the answer is yes. It’s incredibly easy to take care of this Zero Suit Samus costume crop top
- Looks amazing
- Perfect match with the leggings that are just above on this list
- Excellent for exercising
- Very comfortable feel
- Nice materials
- High quality dye sublimation
So, wrapping things up
Well, it’s time to wrap things up, and in the cosplay world it can be quite literal. There are a lot of cool Zero Suit Samus cosplay options, and you can wear a lot of the accessories in your every day life too. When you think about it, it’s kind of ironic to get a suit to cosplay ZERO SUIT Samus, but I guess that’s how this game goes. Choose the item you like the best on this list and you won’t regret it though!