Today I’m going to talk about my top Halloween costumes for 2019 as a little list just for you. When the color of the leaves start to change and Autumn knocks the door, you know that means that Halloween is just ’round the corner
Getting your Halloween costume ready is the best way to make sure you have everything you need. And if you’re not sure on which Halloween costume to gen right now, well this list will surely be helpful
Halloween costumes are one of the coolest and a personal favorite tradition. It’s like the other Christmas of the year, but people usually get candy instead of normal gifts. Every year, people gather to use spooky costumes and have a great time. And even if you’re not dressed to scare, but rather as your favorite character, you still have a good time
Many of the favorite for this year aren’t even from horror movies, but rather characters we all love. Whatever the case, we are here to help you get the best Halloween costume for this year. So, without further ado, let me start with my top Halloween costumes for 2019 (in no particular order, by the way)
1. Pennywise the Dancing Clown Halloween Costume 2019
First in this list, we’ve got a costume that is a timeless classic. The scary clown is an old time favorite of the horror, and let’s be honest, clowns are unnecessarily creepy anyways. In fact, they’re so creepy that they inspired the master of literacy horror, Stephen King, to create one of the most well known horror characters ever.
Pennywise the Dancing Clown is the creature that haunts Derry. Since the 80’s It (pun intended) has been a very popular costume every year. But with the new It film that just came out, the character is now even more fresh and famous. This one is an excellent set for you to dress up as the creepy clown-creature, that’s why it made it into my top Halloween costumes for 2019.
- Very detailed costume set
- It includes everything you need, just add the wig and makeup
- Looks just like the one in the movie
- it’s handmade to fit your measurements
- You can choose whether to add the boots or not (this of course affects the price)
2. Stranger Things Scoops Ahoy Halloween costume
It wouldn’t be a modern Halloween without having Stranger Things all around. This year the third season of the acclaimed show came out, and it was amazing. After a slow second season, the third season just had to be one heck of a ride, and luckily for all, it was. Full of emotion and monsters, the third season managed to pull at least a scream, a laugh and a tear of the public.
This third season had as one of the center-point of the story the new mall in town called Star Mall. Scoops Ahoy is the ice cream shop where our beloved Steve works, and where we meet one of the new characters Robin. The uniform is s funny that it will be one of the favorites, that’t why it made it into my top Halloween costumes for 2019
- Everyone will immediately recognize your costume
- It’s as comfortable as it looks
- 100% Polyester,
- You’ll have a lot of fun with it
- While it includes the name tag, but you can remove it if you just want to be yourself working at Scoops Ahoy
3. Joaquin Phoenix’s Joker costume
Super heroes are always a big hit when it comes to Halloween costumes, but villains are even more popular sometimes. This year we are getting probably the best villain-based movie ever. The new Joker film is getting all the critics crazy already, some of the best reviews received by a comic book-based movie ever and it isn’t about super heroes.
While the Marvel Cinematic Universe usually get all the attention (and for a good reason, of course), this time it is DC’s turn in the spotlight. The Joker is a beloved villain that’s been famous ever since it first appeared. This time it is a different look for the character, but it’s really unique, and this costume set is the best you can get to represent the character.
- The beautiful pattern of the shirt is pretty spot-on
- It includes the whole suit
- The colors are just like the ones in the movie
- Even without being a costume, you can war it as a suit
- Handmade to your measurements
4. Marvel Avengers Endgame Thanos Halloween Costume
Speaking of villains, did you really think this one would be left out? Thanos pretty much needs no introduction, he’s the villain from the biggest movie in history. Well, at least the biggest in box office terms. The Marvel cinematic universe has come a long way from its beginning and now I highly doubt that there would be someone who can’t recognize at least one character from this universe.
Of course that all the heroes are going to be pretty popular Halloween choices, but only Thanos made it into this list because for me a good villain makes up for a better Halloween costume and this one’s pretty good
- The costume looks pretty good and it’s really comfortable
- This Infinity Gauntlet really does the trick
- The stones light up and looks amazing
- The costume set includes a mask so you can have a lot of fun with it
- You can enjoy being the biggest villain in comic book movie history
Extra: Jurassic World Inflatable Dinosaur Costume
At first I was not going to put this one on the list, however, it’s just so cool that I just had to add it as an extre. This inflatable dinosaur costume has been really popular in the last few years and for a reason. Not only it look really good, but it is also just so funny.
- It looks really good
- You’ll be the soul of the party
- Really fun to wear
- You can even choose from different dinosaurs
Now you can go and have fun
Halloween is always full of the classic spooky costumes, but it has become more of an excuse to wear a costume of your favorite character at least once a year. It’s for everybody, not just pros and cosplayers, and that’s in a big part what’s so fun about it. You can get together with your friends and have a lot of fun, and with these costumes on my top Halloween costumes for 2019, you’ll really catch all the eyes around. Now go and get ready for Halloween, you have little more than one than one month now