Lara Croft has always been one of the favourite characters for cosplayers. So, whether you met her back in the 90’s or you met her in the new games. It’s safe to say that Tomb Raider cosplay has something for everybody.
Almost every gamer has likely played at least one of the Tomb Raider games. The fairly simple costume makes it a fun cosplay option for entry-level and experienced cosplayers
And since Lara Croft is a strong character, her personality and strength makes her games even more exciting. Cosplaying as her makes the world feel like an adventure.
So, though we may not be able to go into the cool expeditions, dressing as her is still a lot of fun. You get to use a lot of gadgets and cool stuff to complete the costume
Here we’ve gathered some things you can use to level up your Lara Croft cosplay and make your own adventure. We are focusing mostly on her new look
1. CosplayDiy Women’s Suit for Tomb Raider Lara Croft Cosplay
If you are a cosplayer, where to start is one of the toughest parts of creating your costume. Well, this is an excellent place to start. Get the base of your cosplay easily done. Just make sure to get your measurements right.
And be sure to chose the one you want, there are three different models available!
- Looks and feels good, comfortable materials and design
- Gets the basic part done for you
- Very easy to customize
- The holsters are already pretty nice
2. TOP Moda Women’s Pack-72 Tan Military Lace Up Combat Boot
It doesn’t matter if you choose to cosplay as the old or the new Lara Croft, she always wears amazing boots to kick some bad guy’s butts and explore.
And you can use this amazing boots to explore around and to feel like Lara all day long. These look great and go along excellent with your cosplay
- Nice and versatile
- They look great with or without your cosplay
- Look like leather, but it’s not real leather
3. Tomb Raider Lara Croft Recurve Bow
Even though the original Lara did not have a bow, it is a big deal with the new one. So these days one of the first things that come to mind when you think about Lara Croft is her bow, and let’s face it, it IS very cool.
Carrying around this beautiful handmade bow will make you feel completely like Lara Croft. The design and engraving are beautiful and not all that expensive. And the best part is that it saves you the trouble of making one yourself
- Resistant high-quality materials
- Beautiful design and engraving
- You can actually use it to shoot some arrows
- It’s not actually heavy, but looks great
- Comfortable to carry around and even use
4. Quiver – Rise of the Tomb Raider: Lara Croft Cosplay
And of course, the quiver is a big thing in the redesign of Lara Croft. After all, what use is a bow if you don’t carry arrows? Well, I’m not saying you should go around shooting arrows everywhere, but hey, with this it looks as if you’re ready to use your bow any time
This quiver looks amazing, and since it is handmade, the attention to detail is fantastic too!
- Very comfortable to wear
- It can fit more than enough arrows to look great
- High quality materials
- Realistic look and feel
5. Archery Wrap for Lara Croft Tomb Raider Cosplay
When you’re working on your Lara Croft cosplay it is easy to just go and get some gloves, and that would be alright with the old, but the new one is different. Now that she’s packing that cool bow, she has to wear this.
The handmade archery glove is amazing for the most realistic cosplay of Lara Croft around. now you just need to go and find some arrows and you’re ready to go!
- Made out of a cotton blend and synthetic leather to emulate a realistic look
- Fairly inexpensive
- Will make your cosplay extra-realistic
- A key element many tend to forget
6. Cosplay Tomb Raider hook Ice Axe, Lara Croft, game cosplay
Lara Croft is known for being an adventurer and explore the wildest places. It would not be possible for her to go on so many adventures without the right tools of course.
In the renewed version of Lara, she uses these cool ice hook-thing as a tool and as a weapon so it would make for the perfect compliment to your cosplay.
- 3D printed in high-quality PLA
- Handmade paint job with acrylic
- Light and easy to carry around
- Highly detailed and comfortable to hold
- Feels and looks just like the real deal
7. Accurate Tomb Raider Necklace for Lara Croft Cosplay
Not everything has to be made for the action. We all love to wear our cosplays as much as we can, but we can’t always go around dressed like some character. But this is just the kind of small accessories you can wear everywhere you go.
But this is not just your everyday accessory, this is an excellent replica of the one Lara Croft uses in the game.
- Beautiful materials
- Handmade with dyed resin
- Excellent fit. Wraps around as a choker and then it hangs
- You can wear it wherever you go
- You can feel like Lara Croft even wearing your pajamas